A Journey In Consciousness

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Clean The Planet - Clean Your Life


I have decided to make available a few mantras publicly, as I feel it would be good to release more Mantra Power across the planet. This Mantra is of Durga and it has the power to clean negativity on a grand scale, globally or in your personal life. The Mantra is

OM DHUM DURGAYE NAMAHA

Very simple and hugely powerful. Chant along.....

The link is this:

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/146054935/37100b77/Durga.html

This mantra was recorded during one of our groups, this one I believe in a workshop in Brussels. It is 14 minutes long, I suggest you repeat it at least 2-3 times, then sit in silence to feel the effect. I have heard people say many things ... one woman said she loved the mantra because of the tremendous vitality it created in her. You try and let me know.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Web Counter