A Journey In Consciousness

Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


As I said before there is a widening polarization in process. However, this growing polarization has been going on for a long time. It is not just a polarization between people, it is a polarization between mankind and nature and the very life that surrounds us. We are not in tune. Life is based on laws and the intelligent human being strives to understand these laws and smartly live in harmony with those laws. To discover what these laws are, one needs an inquiring mind. That not being present, we are on the highway to break those laws and reap the consequences. That is happening now.

The interaction of human beings amongst each other and with nature has been ruled by indifference, ego-centered greed and consequent complete unwillingness to share. It has been determined by a flaming, unreflecting ignorance of what we should and should not do on this planet. We have simply reached a time now where nature and all the spirits that govern nature have determined that enough is enough. We will not tolerate the continuing ignorance of humanity.

So, my contribution to Thanksgiving is to invite all of us to reflect on our personal relationship with humanity and the things we do daily in our lives. Let us ask these questions and send them to the depths of our souls:


What am I doing with my life? Are my choices of livelihood and conduct what my soul wants? What do I need to change in my behavior to be in greater harmony with Life itself? What could I contribute to Life that would make a tangible, uplifting difference. What can I do to make this world a better place to live in?

In that spirit --- Happy Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Web Counter