A Journey In Consciousness

Monday, February 12, 2007

Conversations with God

By Andreas Mamet
© 2007

The following is a conversation with God that I had.
It went as follows: (I was in deep prayer at the time)

Andreas: “Yo, God!”

God: “Hey dude. Wassup?”

Andreas: “I understand you have chosen me to bring your message to the people. I am honored!”

God: “That’s cool, my man!”

Andreas: “There is only one problem.”

God: “What’s that, dude?”

Andreas: “You know, there have been a whole bunch of people who said they were speaking in your name over thousands of years, and in actuality only a very few people had your phone number. Many others made up stuff to gain power and control over people, simply because they enjoyed having control over others. It made them feel good.

Or they had a certain level of access and mixed a part of your words with their own subconscious stuff and narrow-minded belief systems. Then there were also those who were psychically sensitive. They got caught by beings in the astral domains that like to pose as St. Germain or Archangels or others… astral actors, so to speak.

In any case, I just want to tell you that I don’t want the job. If there is anything you want me to pass on, just send me an email. I will then present your words as merely my own opinions and reflections. That way I will stay clear of the ancient-old manipulation of the priests. They implied that, ‘I am close to God. God is infallible. Hence what I am telling you is infallible and you must do as I say.’
I don’t want to go that route. So tell me if my proposition is acceptable to you and if it is, we have a deal.”

God: “Dude, I see what you are saying. I think you have a point. Alright. We can do it this way. If some of my email gets past your spam protection, then it is okay with me if you alter my stuff and present it as your personal opinion and reflection. I like that. It leaves people entirely free, without the subtle manipulations. Let us do it this way.”

And this, my friends, is the story of how a potential prophet returned to the realm of ordinary human beings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Web Counter