A Journey In Consciousness

Monday, July 03, 2006

Teachings In Tokyo

Raylene has not checked here email in months because she did not like the different keyboards in Europe. She checked today for the first time and discovered her email box to be flooded with letters from Japanese friends.

We then remembered that she wrote several articles of her experiences in Paris that were posted on Keiko's Dynavision website in Tokyo. Apparently this is the response.

We have our computer here configured to read Japanese writings, unfortunately we don't have ourselves configured to do the same. So we are now scrambling to find out the contents of all those letters.

Japan is calling and as I am going through our email communications with Japan I have stumbled on a letter that contains some testimonies of our work in Tokyo and I have decided to post it below.

Raylene & Andreas are so great. I believe I received tremendous amount of good energy from them. I would like to practice some mantra they recommended for me.

I would like to build a good relationship like Raylene & Andreas. Through this workshop, I realized that I was chosing the same pattern of relationship and losing confidence.

I read Raylene's book and I wanted to meet Raylene & Andreas since then. Their workshop was more than I expected. Thank you very much.

I was very impressed with their deep love. Also impressed with their knowledge from experiences and study. Their workshop was very powerful and also very practical in a way that everybody can learn. Thank you very much.

Through their 2-day workshop, I learned that it is very important to release negative emotion if you would like to make a good relationship with your partner.

I attended this workshop to release old pain when my partner passed on and now I am ready to start another chapter of my life. I am so glad that I met Raylene& Andreas one week before my birthday. This is a good timing to start my new life!!

I finally found something I really need. I was very impressed with Raylene's speech at the Valentine's event. And that made me sign up for the relationship workshop!! Their teaching was very powerful & very practical so that everybody can try.

I had a great time at their workshop. I was very impressed with their deep knowledge of mantra. I hope they will come back again for workshops and so that I can learn more from them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Web Counter