A Journey In Consciousness

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Cannes Do

We just returned from Cannes where we spent 5 days again. We had a great time this second time. This time we had a network of friends calling their friends, both in Paris and Cannes, and the workshop came together like a magical charm. Yesterday we worked from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. giving individual sessions.

The theme of the workshop was HOW TO DISSOLVE THE OBSTACLES IN OUR LIVES & HOW TO MANIFEST THE LIVES OF OUR DREAMS. The people that attended were such beautiful souls and so much love could be felt, we were both amazed and grateful to be part of the process. It occurred to me that to present the tools that we give to people is really a form of love, I never really saw this before in that way. I am utterly grateful to be in the position to do this work. I feel I am exactly where I am supposed to be, doing exactly what I am supposed to do.

2 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Billy Guilfoyle said...

All around congratulations, Andreas and Raylene. Andreas, I emailed you about a week ago about chakra clearing, meditation and further info on ego notions(in reference to your article in the Lotus Guide here in Chico). So, I ordered that Kundalini Meditation book by Osho. And I've been researching more info on the Breath of Fire technique. Again, thanks for your time. I love France soooooooooo much. Enjoy for me, will ya?
Billy

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger Andreas Mamet (Sw. Anand Karunesh) said...

Just reading your comments today, glad to hear. Will be back on Sunday.
Andreas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Web Counter