A Journey In Consciousness

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Power Tools For The Soul

After a few days of rest, we are going to prepare for the next phase of the work. In August and September we have two tours scheduled for people from France to come here and visit Mount Shasta, where we occasionally also live.

These tours are scheduled from August 3 -14 and September 14 to 25.

Also, we are available to come to your city, if you wish, for workshops and individual sessions. I am going to post more details about this soon. If you wish to sponsor us coming to your area (within the US) we require a minimum of 10 people for the workshops. Outside the US, our minimum participation is 20 persons.

I am actually very surprised to find that this blog seems somewhat popular. There are a lot of hits on my profile, which sadly won't tell you much, however, I would like to think the blog itself does. Allow me share with you one of my favorite sayings: Evil grows where good people do nothing.

If you are interested in sponsoring our workshops, send me an email ...
amamet1000@yahoo.com

1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Billy Guilfoyle said...

Hey Andreas, thanks for the kind worded email. Mr. Singh, the writer and director of a film called Banaras a Mystic Love Story has a blog as well and he has helped others to post comments on his blog by creating a tiny two sentence post that says something like "I'm interested in learning about who has visited my lovely blog. Please feel free to post a comment and leave your footprints here for me to view." It was cool.

His film was made in India, where he lives. And it's supposedly 100% amazing. It's a film about people finding enlightenment, or experiencing it. I've yet to see it, but I've had two people recommend it to me lately. Here is his blog site:

http://banarasthemovie.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Web Counter