A Journey In Consciousness

Monday, April 10, 2006

After the first weekend Workshop

We completed the first workshop and people seemed to really love the work. Sunday night I found myself surrounded by a group of people and at one point I suddenly recognized how much hope was in their eyes as they looked at me. This instantly reminded me of the responsibilty this placed on me. I feel immensely satisfied to have had the opportunity to gather truly powerful tools for the soul over the last 33 years. If I am confident of nothing, I am confident how tremendously effective and impactful these methods are. As people put these techniques to the test, the techniques deliver and people are very surprised.

One woman said to me: "These techniques are very powerful!" This creates conviction very rapidly and people are gathering for the work almost at an exponential rate. This is very satisfying for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Web Counter